A villa with private pool in the heart of Athens Riviera*, of total size 460m2, on a plot of 360m2, on a residential zone and very close to the beach, it’s ready for sale.
It was built in 2006 and is in excellent condition. It includes, among other things, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 WC, and open view across the area from the second floor.
Its 4 levels are as follows:
• Ground floor: 1 open plan area with 2 lounges & 1 dining room with fireplace, 1 kitchen. The ground floor connects the front courtyard of the house where the parking area is located, with the back garden where the private pool is built.
• Semi-basement: 1 open-plan Kitchen with living room, 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 bedroom with en-suite wc.
• First floor: 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 2 more bedrooms, 1 family bathroom.
• Second floor: 1 large living room with fireplace, 1 master bedroom with jacuzzi, and terrace with open view towards the sea.
All 4 levels are interconnected internally by a marble staircase & a luxury elevator. The residence is sold fully furnished and equipped and includes, among others:
– Oak wood flooring, double glazed windows with aluminum frames and electric shutters
– 1 closed and 2 open parking spaces, 2 storage rooms
– Oil heating autonomous per floor, air conditioning, solar heater, boiler
– Alarm, security cameras indoors and outdoors, security door, video door entry at each floor, satellite TV, telephone switchboard.
21klm from Piraeus Port, 20klm from Athens International Airport, 550m from the Beach, 1,1klm from the Market, 1,1klm from Nightlife, 2klm from the Hospital.
Property ID: VS01.000003
*Athens Riviera: a 60klm coast line with countless sandy beaches, varying from dense urban environment to sea-side remote settlements, currently being redefined by 2 milestone projects:
a) the inauguration of Four Seasons Astir Palace in April 2019, and
b) the Hellinikon Project. An €8 billion investment that will reshape the old Hellinikon airport area to a world class metropolitan & business park which will include the largest mall in Attica, hotel complexes, leisure activities and residential developments.
It is estimated that the Hellinikon Project all alone, will attract over 1 million new tourists to the region annually and therefore will increase the average tourist length of stay and spending levels. This development shall contribute significantly the rentability of the proposed villa, and even further the luxury housing market of the entire area; the villa’s new owner will definitely reap a considerable profit margin selling it in the future.